1. Pre-trip information & Accommodations
All payments are to be made, including the initial deposit, by direct deposit into the company bank account. Upon confirmation of funds being received (subject to hotel/lodge availability at that time), the best available accommodation is then chosen, tailored to the purpose of your itinerary. You will be issued with the updated itinerary invoice for your referral. In smaller towns and villages, we use the best accommodation available. Most will have private amenities; swimming pools, restaurants, bars etc. The campsites indicated in the Mt Kilimanjaro itineraries are subject to change based on unpredictable mountain weather conditions.
2. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Inclusions: All excursions, transfers, entrance fees, camping fees and meals as indicated in the itinerary. An experienced English, French or German speaking professional guide will also be accompanying you, according to your preference Itinerary.
- Exclusions: All meals not specified in the itineraries. Items of a personal nature. Tips and gratuities. Optional activities not previously reserved with prior payment.
3. Booking Information & Conditions
For a reservation to be held on any itinerary, a deposit of equivalent to 40%per itinerary is required. The balances of payments are due 60 days prior to arrival in Tanzania. All travellers receive pre-trip information via email, directly sent from our office. Upon completion of reviewing the itinerary pre-travel advice email, please contact us for any last minute or personal queries before departure. In the event of a particular accommodation being unavailable upon booking, accommodation of a similar or higher standard will be substituted. We decline all responsibility for the progress of confirmed services in the event of noncompliance with the above payment terms.
4. Last minute bookings
In the event that you make a booking after arriving in Tanzania, we will endeavour to carry out your requests, but you should understand the difficulties of late bookings in regard to obtaining accommodation, transport and safari guides without reasonable advanced notice.
5. Cancellation and Refunds
- If you cancel your trip: Cancellation of your trip must be made in writing to us and be signed by the person whose name and signature appears on the booking form. As we may incur considerable costs if you cancel, we will retain your deposit and may impose the following cancellation charges: 90 or more days prior to departure 10% – deposit, 89 – 50 days before departure – 50%, 49 days or less before departure – 100%. We strongly advise you to take out suitable insurance to cover such potential losses.
- If we cancel your trip: If we are forced to cancel your trip for reasons beyond our control, we will offer you the choice of a full refund of any monies paid or an alternative trip. The Company will accept no liability for any costs incurred by you for anything other than the monies paid to us for the trip.